A fantastic journey through three Southeast Asian nations, you will discover the best of best, explore the treasures of six world heritage sites and many intangible heritages.
This Indochina loop is a cultural and heritage adventure encompassing the ancient cultures of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. You will begin in Luang Prabang, Laos, then fly to Vietnam and end your journey in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
The trip has many highlights, including, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Myson, Luang Prabang and Angkor Wat. This sixteen day private trip departs daily and can be bespoke to meet your time constraint or special needs. The tour costs includes accommodations, nearly all meals, regional flights, transfers, visa fees, tips, entrance fees.
Upon request, we can arrange helicopter tours, restaurant reservations, meetings with artists, cooking classes, shopping recommendations, spa reservations, tours with special-interest lecturers, and exclusive access to local activities and cultural events.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Date of Departure is at your discretion
- Starting from Luang Prabang & end in Siem Reap or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- All in-tour flights as per itinerary
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Cambodia & Laos visa fee (visa on arrival easy and recommended)
- Others not mentioned above