Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most scenic and fascinating golf destinations in Asia and this short tour will allow you to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape and history, while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf.
There are currently 14 golf courses in Vietnam, with more to come. Golfers can travel across the country to play golf at sites such as the Paradise Marina Club in Vung Tau. After this brief tour, you’ll want to come back and spend even more time at other this course and others.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide .
- You choose the date of departure
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast ; L: lunch ; D: dinner)
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above