We designed this vacation for those who seeks for the leisure summer trip to Vietnam combined with some daily sightseeing with the 1 week stay in a 5 star resort on a most beautiful beach of Vietnam.
In charming Hanoi, you will dine in one of the French colonial villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants, explore the fascinating maze of 36 streets in the Old Quarter.
Next, you will cruise along dramatic limestone islands in Halong Bay, visit a fishing village and enjoy other local activities.
You will have an overnight train adventure to Danang with the most breathtaking view of Hai Van Pass. Then it’s off to the river town of Hoi An, where you will stay for 1 week at one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. You will have a leisure time to explore this old town.
Next will be Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s dynamic commercial center, you’ll explore colorful produce markets, or perhaps stop in a designer shop to order haute couture ao dai.
You will also visit lush My Tho and splendid floating markets as you finish up your luxurious tour of Vietnam.
- All airport/ pier – hotel transfer.
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights with Economy class: Danang – HCMC, Vietnam Airlines, Economy Class
- Beds on Shared 4 beds Cabin on Train Hanoi – Danang
- Experienced English speaking guide on a day with sight-seeing. No guide on hotel – airport/cruise port transfer.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & Departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, drinks, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa
- Other services not mentioned above.