With friendly people and a lively air, Vietnam is a great family destination. This tour features the best of Vietnam, tailored to satisfy everyone from children to grandparents.
Begin in dynamic Ho Chi Minh City (former Saigon) with comprehensive city tour that includes a cyclo ride, a visit to local markets, and a visit to a private home to learn about a typical Vietnamese meal. Take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an unusually eclectic religious ceremony at the main temple of Cao Daism, a unique fusion of world religions in Tay Ninh. Alternatively, spend the day cruising the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta.
Next, fly to the resort town of Nha Trang to spend several days in a secluded private villa overlooking beautiful Ninh Van Bay at the Evason Hideaway Resort at Ana Mandara. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views.
Continue to Hanoi, one of Asia ‘s most attractive cities. Ride in a cyclo through the French Quarter, and stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake. Enjoy a performance of the famous traditional water puppets. Tour the fascinating Old Quarter, packed with hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, bamboo cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and much more. Enjoy a tour led by a noted local historian and visit major Hanoi attractions such as Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and House on Stilts and the Temple of Literature . During leisure time, dine in converted French colonial villas, sample local culinary specialties, and explore Hanoi ‘s attractions according to the interests of your family members.
The final stop on your trip is a day trip to Halong Bay. This area boasts a spectacular natural environment with more than 3,000 tiny islands. You will have the option to swim or kayak in the beautiful clear water. Simply fun!
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above