Vietnam Escape 5 days
This special short trip is designed for people who are keen to experience the best of North Vietnam but with limited time to spare
This tour package will allow visitors to enjoy Vietnamese beauty in combination with cultural relics and nature sightseeing. You will stay in luxurious accommodations, transfer in private vehicles and enjoy fine dining. On the second day, visitors will be free to enjoy any of the city tours they are interested in or simply enjoy the free time and discover the area on their own. You can visit the bustling, narrow streets of the Old Quarter, or some of Hanoi’s museums, in particular the Museum of Ethnology, which is dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic minority peoples, or Hoa Lo Prison, formerly known by its inmates as ‘The Hanoi Hilton’. Visitors can then stroll around the French quarter, where many of the embassies are located. You’ll be provided with private, professional guides who will ensure that you get the most out of Vietnam by sharing their local knowledge and passion for art, culture and nature. Welcome to Vietnam in this summer and enjoy our promotion for bookings made during May and June!
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & end in Hanoi
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on board
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departures taxes
- All domestic flights & departure tax if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi (D)
You will be warmly welcomed at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi and transfer to your hotel for check-in. In the evening enjoy a water puppet performance before a welcome dinner at a local restaurant and an overnight stay in Hanoi.
Day 2: Free in Hanoi (B)
You have free time to discover Hanoi, Vietnam's artistic and intellectual capital.
• The fascinating Old Quarter • Hoan Kiem Lake & Ngoc Son Temple • Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum • One Pillar Pagoda • Fine Arts Museum • Temple of Literature • Vietnam Museum of Ethology
Street Eats and Market Tour Option:
You can explore the local food scene over a hearty bowl of pho (noodle soup) the quintessential Hanoi street food. Then it is off to a bustling local market where your chef will demystify the local produce, and encourage you to taste things along the way. The tour finish with typical Vietnamese caphe or che (Vietnamese tea) and local sweets, and we will share some of our favourite eating and shopping places in Ha Noi for you to explore further.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong cruise (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave Hanoi by private vehicle at 08:30 and arrive at the jetty around 12:00. You will check at the boat, before a welcome drink and a cruise briefing. After lunch, you will go cruising in the magnificent bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations. You will enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water and later explore some small islets, relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak. Then, it’s back tothe junk for relaxation, dinner and an overnight stay on board.
Day 4: Halong cruise (B/L/D)
Enjoy an early morning on board with coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room. Enjoy tai chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes). Transfer by tender to the "Day Boat" and begin to cruise to some of Halong Bay's more untouched locales (exact locations depend on tide conditions). Enjoy a leisurely day of kayaking and swimming and then a multi-course lunch will be served mid-day. Pack lightly, with swimwear and a set of dry clothes. There may be some walking through shallow water and on slippery rocks so appropriate shoes for this is a must (you may bring the sandals provided in your cabins). Enjoy the evening and an overnight stay on board.
Day 5: Halong-Hanoi-Departure (B)
Get up early to enjoy the sea, then enjoy the 0ptional tour program: visiting the Surprise Cave OR relaxing onboard the boat with massage service is available.
After a cave visit for approximately 45 minutes, cruise back to big boat and have a set menu breakfast or buffet before getting back to thehabour. Rejoin your car for transfer back to Hanoi and drive straight to the airport for your departure.
Cam on vachao tam biet!
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Ha Noi||InterContinental Hanoi Westlake||Overwater pavillion Room|
|Halong Bay||Indochina Sails Junk||Deluxe cabin|
|Ha Noi||Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel Hanoi|
|Halong Bay||Emperor Cruises||Signature Suite|