Vietnam Centre Cultural Highlights 3 days
This trip is ideal for those who have just 3 days and have an interest in the cultural heritage of Vietnam.
It begins in the Hue, the old Imperial City, which served as Vietnam’s capital under the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945. We drive on the scenic highway N1 from Hue to Hoi An via Danang, one of Vietnam’s major international sea ports. This trip finishes in the picturesque town of Hoi An, once one of Southeast Asia’s major trading ports between the 17th and 19th centuries.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Arrive Hue (D)
Welcome pick up from Hue airport or Hue station. Transfer to hotel in down town. Free. At leisure.
This afternoon you embark on a private tour of Hue City including the Hue Citadel and the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and the bustling Dong Ba market. Evening you will taste the finest cuisine of Hue at a local restauran. Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue- Danang-Hoian (B/L)
After breakfast you will take a private dragon boat board cruising along the romantic Perfume river heading out for the countryside. The charming Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda) will be the first stop of the day. You will get a great view of the Perfume River and surrounding area. Thien Mu Pagoda is considered the symbol of Hue. From here you will rejoin car to visit the king Minh Mang's tomb and king Tu Duc's tomb. Lunch at local restaurant.
Leave the UNESCO-designated World Heritage site to Hoi An over the Hai Van Pass. Stop in Danang for a visit to Cham Museum and handicraft villages on the foot of Marble Moutain before arriving in the charming river town. Free time to explore the quiet streets. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An - Danang - Departure (B)
In the morning you enjoy a half day orientation tour of Hoi An including the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Pagoda and Tan Ky House. Following the tour there will be free time to shop before transfer to Danang airport for your onward flight.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Superior Category / 3-star hotel|
|Hue Heritage hotel||Deluxe Garden view|
|Hoi An||Ancient House River Resort||Deluxe Garden view|
|First Class Category / 4-star hotel|
|Hue||Eldora Hue Hotel||Deluxe|
|Hoi An||Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa||Deluxe riverview|
|Hoi An Boutique Resort||Superior|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Hue||Pilgrimage Village & Resort||Deluxe|
|Hoi An||Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa||Deluxe Oceanview|
|Golden Sand Resort & Spa||Deluxe|