The Mekong River runs through Cambodia, Laos, Myanmmar, Thailand, Vietnam and Yunnan (China) and is the longest river in the southeastern Asia region.
Deep in history and rich in culture, it’s one of the last travel frontiers with stunning natural beauty and incredible cultural diversity. Some of its attractions include ancient monuments, royal capitals and UNESCO-designated World Heritage sites such as Angkor Wat in Cambodia and Luang Prabang in Laos, signifying an illustrious past dating back thousands of years. Explore the Great Mekong River aboard the charming and authentic Mekong River Cruise, Bassac Cruise, a rafting experience or ferry. The cruises and tours below offer a variety of options on traveling on or along the Mekong River.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (base on twin-sharing)
- Private air-conditioning transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Domestic flight from Phnom Penh to Seam Reap
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Sightseeing tours with English/French speaking guide as stated in itinerary
- All entrance fees to tour sites throughout
- Meal as stated in program (breakfast at hotel, lunch & dinner at local restaurants)
- Cambodia visa fee (currently US$20 per person for visa on arrival) – Domestic airport tax (US$6 per person)
- International departure airport tax ( Phnom Penh / Siem Reap airport at US$25 per person)
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, camera fee to tour sites
- Travel insurance
- International Flights to Saigon and from Seam Reap