Vietnam and Cambodia are ideal destinations for families desirous of experiencing the true essence of Southeast Asia.
This tour begins with highlights of Vietnam, plus an assorted mix of relaxed cycling, kayaking and cooking classes. Begin with two nights in Hanoi where you will visit the major city sites and the fascinating Old Quarter. Attend an evening performance at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theater. The next stop on your trip is a day trip to Halong Bay. This area boasts a spectacular natural environment with more than 3,000 tiny islands. You will have the option to swim or kayak in the beautiful clear waters. Next journey on to Hue where you will travel by dragon boat along the Perfume River to beautiful pagodas and royal tombs.
The following day, drive along the mountainous coast to Danang. From here, visit the nearby town of Hoi An, where you will visit a local school and speak to the students. You will then journey to HCMC (former Saigon) for a walking tour of the city’s most famous and historic landmarks. Also, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels. Continue to the Mekong Delta, the heartland of Vietnam, where you will sample local fruit and produce and ride a small sampan along narrow canals. Next, fly to Cambodia ‘s wondrous Siem Reap, home to the ancient jungle-covered temples of Angkor. This temple complex was once the center of the great Khmer empire and now exists side by side with the mighty jungle. The sites of Angkor offer endless surprises and incredible natural cohabitation between man-made structures and the natural setting. Spend three nights here exploring the area by foot, car, or elephant.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Hanoi & end in Siem Reap or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- All in-tour flights.
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Accommodation shared in Double room
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & Departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee(US $ 45 & 01 passport photo)
- Cambodia visa on arrival
- Other services not mentioned above.