If you haven’t already been to Vietnam, it needs to be on your list. If the temptation of the fantastic dish, phở is not enough, then city after city scouting that storybook Southeast Asian charm, adventure-worthy caves, or boating on King Kong Island in Halong Bay should be sufficient to tempt you.
In Ninh Binh, you can feel the presence of the sprawling mountain ranges and see villages pass by in little canoes. These are the same folk who helped the production team scout locations for the movie. Jordan Vogt-Roberts, director of “Kong: Skull Island,” explained, “I truly fell in love with the people, the culture, the food, and the landscapes,” he said. “It became my mission to put this country on screen and to let the world know how spectacular it is.”
Welcome to our fabulous country full of untouched nature. This trip will take you on a Vietnamese Cinematic Journey.The first thing on the agenda is to immerse yourself in Hanoi and explore a thousand years of its eventful history with an unrivaled mix of ancient culture, colonial charm, and modern-day luxury. Following this, we take boats operated by the local women, weaving our way through the Van Long Lagoon with ease, leading to the discovery of the endless ocean and the fantastic limestone karsts and islands that jut out of the water in Halong Bay.
- Enjoy water puppet shows to discover the beauty of this unique Vietnamese traditional art while learning about the history of Hanoi.
- Take in the stunning scenery as you listen to the hypnotic clacking of the oars against the side of the boat at Van Long Lagoon.
- Bike tour in Halong Bay on land and a trip to the 2nd best cave in Vietnam
- Enjoy the scenery and spectacular limestone karsts, renowned across the world.
- Cruise in 5-Star luxury.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above