Urban Experience in Saigon 3 days
This tour is designed to give travelers a little taste of the Vietnamese culture in HCMC (aka Saigon).
During your three day stay, you will have a guide to help you choose among the many options available to you and you show you the many sites of interest such as the Thien Hau Pagada. However, you will be free to do as much or as little as you choose and hopefully be inspired to come back for a longer stay!
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Hanoi & ending in HCMC or vice versa
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast ; L: lunch ; D: dinner)
- Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departures taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City (D)
You will be greeted by your guide upon arrival at HCMC's Tan Son Nhat International airport. You will then be escorted to your hotel in town for a two-night stay. You’ll enjoy a welcome dinner at a restaurant recommended by your guide. You’ll then have a relaxing overnight stay in HCMC.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B/L)
You will begin your urban experience in bustling HCMC (formerly Saigon), the country's commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. Visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace, the Opera House and the Hotel de Ville. If desired, you can also visit the moving War Remnants Museum.
You’ll also be able to explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city's main shopping boulevard with shops selling clothes and accessories by new Vietnamese designers, hill tribe crafts, high quality linens and housewares. There is also the modern Ho Chi Minh City with its numerous shopping malls, cinemas, discotheques and a bewildering number of bars. This evening, you’ll see what the fuss is all about as you are guided out on the town before an overnight in HCMC.
Day 3: Departure (B)
There are no activities planned for today, so you are free to enjoy your free time as you wish until being transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Ho Chi Minh||Lavender Boutique||Deluxe|
|Ho Chi Minh||Liberty Central Hotel||Deluxe|
|Ho Chi Minh||Caravelle Hotel Saigon||Deluxe|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sofitel Plaza Saigon||Luxury|
|Ho Chi Minh||Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel||Park Deluxe|