Tucked high in Vietnam’s remote northern mountains, close to the Chinese border, the former French military outpost of Sapa offers some of Vietnam’s most colorful experiences.
The views are breathtaking. Vietnam’s highest peak, the 3143m Mount Fansipan, looms overhead, while the surrounding valleys feature terraced rice paddies and blazing green fields cut by fast-flowing streams. Layer upon layer of green ridges fades into the distance, edged by sharp, rocky peaks. The region is home to several ethnic minority groups all wearing their traditional and colorful attire. You can get there either by overnight train or car from Hanoi.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & Departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, drinks, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa
- Other services not mentioned above.