On this trip we trek on the bank of Ma River to experience the everyday life and culture of White Thai, Muong people and stay in their traditional long house on stilts as honoured guests.
Song Ma is a remote area near the Laos border, the region contains beautiful valleys, nature reserves and national parks and Song Ma Region is blessed with rich forest, limestone panoramas, magnificent rice terraces, water wheels, breathtaking mountain scenery and beautiful villages of hill tribes. On this trip we trek on the bank of Ma River to experience the everyday life and culture of White Thai, Muong people and stay in their traditional long house on stilts as honoured guests.
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in Sapa based on twin share basis with daily breakfast & local home stays
- Overnight train soft sleeper, first class
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Services charges and government tax
- International airfares
- International departure tax
- Pre and post trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Travel insurance
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$45 & 2 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.