The Princess Junk 3 days
The Princess is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Halong Bay.
It is the first small deluxe one-cabin junk in Halong Bay. She is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. From the moment you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun deck, you are surrounded by handcrafted teak and oak. During her construction, every effort was made to adorn our Princess to be part of our royal family of Chinese junks. The Princess is perfect for both a romantic getaway and for honeymooners. A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining.
This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- Exclusive private one-cabin Princess Junk
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & ending in Hanoi.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Princess Junk Halong Bay cruise program
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Swimming Equipment, Kayak, Fishing equipment
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La (L/D)
07.45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus. 12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour. 13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing. 13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. 15.00 Cruise to Cap La. 16.30 Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak. 17.45 Back to junk for swimming or relaxation. 19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Cap La - Cong Dam - Cong Do (B/L/D)
07:30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air. 08:30 Cruise to Cong Dam while appreciating the rock formations of Halong Bay. 09:00 Kayak through hidden lagoons and Cong Damgeological park. 11:30 Sunbathe, relax or swim at Tra Gioi Beach. 12:30 BBQ lunch followed by relaxation on this deserted beach. 14:30 Visit Cong Dam Fishing Village by a rustic rowing boat, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons. 16:00 Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking. 19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do (Sleeping Area) - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai Dock – Hanoi (B)
07.30 Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning while having breakfast on board. 08.30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave followed by swimming. 10.30 Cruise towards the harbor while an a la carte lunch is served. 11.45 Disembark. Farewell the crew. Rejoin private car for transfer back to Hanoi 15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.