The Princess Junk 2 days
The Princess is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Halong Bay.
It is the first small deluxe one-cabin junk in Halong Bay. She is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. From the moment you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun deck, you are surrounded by handcrafted teak and oak. During her construction, every effort was made to adorn our Princess to be part of our royal family of Chinese junks. The Princess is perfect for both a romantic getaway and for honeymooners.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- Exclusive private one-cabin Princess Junk
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & ending in Hanoi.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Princess Junk Halong Bay cruise program
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Swimming Equipment, Kayak, Fishing equipment
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
Pick up at your hotel lobby for a 3.5 hrs drive to Halong Bay. Upon arrival, you are welcome on board. Enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing. Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. Stop for swimming in the crystal clear water. Continue cruise to explore the Thien Canh Son Cave followed by another short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak. Back to the junk for relaxation and enjoy dinner. Free. At leisure. Overnight on board.