The Prince Junk 3 days
The Prince was designed after the traditional fishing boats of Halong Bay, only on a slightly smaller scale with either 2 or 4 cabins.
Like all of our boats, the Prince is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. From the time you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun desk, you are surrounded by teak and oak – all constructed by our skilled craftsman. This makes the Prince, together with our Princess, the outstanding member of our Royal family.
The Prince is the perfect choice for families, couples or small groups.
- Daily departure from Hanoi.
- Private Pick-up & drop-off services Private transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi. Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services. Private transfer Hanoi / Halong / Hanoi.
- Welcome drink Tea & Coffee on the cruise Luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water Entrance Fees All meals on board. Swimming Equipment Kayaking Fishing equipment On-board English speaking guide Features of the Prince The Prince I Launched September 2007 Length: 24.0 metres Width: 6.2 metres 2 Deluxe Cabins (1 double, 1 triple) 2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: Inside and Outdoors 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas 2 Staff Sections 2 Kitchens The Prince II & III Launched in March 2009 Length: 26.0 metres Width: 6.2 metres 4 Deluxe Cabins 2 Lounge Decks for Dinning 1 Sundeck and Relaxation Area 1 Staff Section 1 Kitchen
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La (L/D)
07.45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus. 12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbor. 13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing. 13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. 15.00 Cruise to Cap La. 16.30 Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak. 17.45 Back to junk for swimming or relaxation. 19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Cap La - Cong Dam - Cong Do (B/L/D)
Day 3: Cong Do (Sleeping Area) - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai Dock – Hanoi (B)
07.30 Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning while having breakfast on board. 08.30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave followed by swimming. 10.30 Cruise towards the harbor while an a la carte lunch is served. 11.45 Disembark. Farewell the crew. Rejoin private car for transfer back to Hanoi 15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.