We have designed our newest tour for intrepid travelers like you. You will discover the charm and natural beauty of Northeastern Vietnam, including: Ba Be Lake, Rocky Dong Van Plateau, Ban Gioc Waterfall and Halong Bay. You will meet many hill tribes and have chance to stay in their traditional houses on stilts.
Ba Ba Lake which is an incredibly beautiful area boasting waterfalls, rivers, deep valleys, lakes and caves set amid towering limestone peaks. This lake, though less visited than other national parks, has been recognized as the third Ramsar in Vietnam. The National Park includes three interconnecting lakes which can be explored on a private long tail boat. The locals are from the Tay minority people, who have adapted their lake side stilted homes to offer comfortable rooms for visitors.
Your tour continues north to Dong Van Plateau. You will visit the small communities of Quan Ba, Yen Minh and Dong Van, some of the most picturesque villages in the northern tip of Vietnam.
Next, you’ll then drive to Cao Bang, an area of incredible scenery, including mountains, grottos, rivers and waterfalls. You’ll visit the Ban Gioc Waterfall on the China-Vietnam border, 85km from Cao Bang, passing through spectacular scenery en-route.
You’ll also visit Halong Bay for a memorable adventure on one of the most beautiful bays of the World. You can engage in kayaking and cave climbing, but you will also relax in style on a wooden junk featuring twenty luxurious cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. A truly memorable experience awaits passengers as you cruise this delightful bay, reveling in its tranquility and natural beauty.
- You choose your date of departure
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Starting and end in Hanoi
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation with guide
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on board
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.