Our transport today is a traditional cyclo, a three-wheeled bicycle with a carriage at the front for the passenger to sit in, while the driver uses pedal power to transport us.
This allows us to take in the sights, sounds and smells of Nha Trang City without the barrier of a car window or the sound of an engine, so very environmentally friendly. Discover the historic Stone Church and Long Son Pagoda, bargain for souvenirs at Dam Market and enjoy a lunch of local Vietnamese cuisine. Learn about the Cham ethnic group history by visiting the Ponagar Tower (a Cham temple tower founded sometime before 781), and finish the day with a stroll along Nha Trang beach.
- Daily departure from Nha Trang
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Cyclo ride
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All private transportation
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.