Sunset Cocktails & Dinner on Emperor Cruise
With its deep blue sea, a seemingly endless white-sand beach, and a wealth of cultural and adventure experiences, Nha Trang has been a popular holiday destination for both Vietnamese and international travelers for many years.
With its 7km of white-sand beach overlooking the bay, perfect for swimming in its quiet, calm waters and taking day trips out to the islands, travelers now have the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful panorama of Nha Trang City and its coastline from the deck of the Emperor Junk, on an evening cruise complete with sunset cocktails and a seafood dinner.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Sunset cocktail and wine tasting
- Seafood dinner
- Unlimited beer, spirits and wine
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee
- Activities, upon request (eg fish or squid fishing)
- All entrances fees and permission
- Fresh tissues and seasonal fruits
- Free wifi
- Personal experiences director on board
- Service charges and government tax
- Accommodation pre and post cruise
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Sunset Cocktails & Dinner on Emperor Cruise
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Hon Tam Port for the 3-hour cruise along the coast in Nha Trang Bay. At 5.30pm, board the Emperor Junk and watch the sky change from just a hint of a color to shades of deep orange, purple and red as you enjoy a cool drink on the open-air sun deck. As the sun sets the boat heads out into Nha Trang Bay, you enjoy a delicious seafood dinner as you are entertained by musicians who play against a stunning backdrop of the stars, moon and the city lights. There is no better way to spend a tropical evening than on an Emperor Junk cruise where the staff go out of their way to ensure it is a memorable one. At 8:30 pm return to your hotel.