Stylish & Stunning Saigon – Vung Tau – Mekong Delta 5 days
This tour is designed to give travelers a little taste of the Vietnamese culture in HCMC (Saigon).
During your 4 day stay during Diwali holiday, you will discover the sites of interest such as the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral or take a short beach escape to Vung Tau city – preserves the feel of a harmonious community of religions, mountains, beaches and architecture, both old and new. Lastly enjoy an excursion to Mekong Delta with its rice paddies and amazing canals through the eyes of your experienced native guide.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & end in HCMC
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- All private roundtrip transportation
- Accommodation shared in TWN/DBL room with daily breakfast (check-in: 14.00 PM; check-out: 12.00 PM)
- All sightseeing entrance fee & boat trip as mentioned
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights to and from HCM City
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Optional tour if any
- Surcharge for early check-in or late check-out if any
- Beverage & Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Vietnam visa pre-approval letter for Indian: US$ 12 per person
- Vietnam visa stamp fee: US$ 25 per person & 2 passport photo
- Tipping & Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City – Half day city tour
You will be greeted by your guide upon arrival at HCMC's Tan Son Nhat International airport. You will then be escorted to your hotel in town for check-in.
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnel – Vung Tau Beach city (B)
This morning you will visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels. At its height, the tunnel system stretched over 250 kilometers, from Saigon to the Cambodian border, and was three levels deep. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the U.S.-Vietnam War must have been like. After lunch, you will drive to Vung Tau beach city for short beach escape. Free at your leisure time to relax on the beach. Overnight in Vung Tau.
Day 3: Vung Tau - HCMC (B)
Breakfast at hotel. You can enjoy the early morning swimming on the beach before check-out. You will do a short Vung Tau city tour including White Palace, Christ Hill (St. Jacque Janerio), 18 meters high Goddess of Mercy, and Whale Temple dedicated to whales considered as the rescuing gods for Vietnamese fisherman in the east sea. Afternoon, returning to Ho Chi Minh City for Overnight.
Day 4: Mekong Delta Excursion (B)
The Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice bowl of Vietnam as it produces three crops of rice per year. The fertile Mekong Delta is also famous for its tropical fruits and flowers.
Day 5: HCMC Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel & free until check out at 12.00 PM & being transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Ho Chi Minh||Hoang Phu Gia Hotel Saigon||Superior|
|Ho Chi Minh||New World Hotel Saigon||Superior|
|Vung Tau||Imperial Hotel Vung Tau||Deluxe Room|