Stunning View on Hanoi 3 days
This tour is designed to give travelers a little taste of the Vietnamese culture in Hanoi.
You will have a guide to help you choose among the many options available to you, but you will be free to do as much or as little as you choose and hopefully be inspired to come back for a longer stay!
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & end in Hanoi
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departures taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi (D)
Upon arrival at Hanoi 's Noi Bai International airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel. Then, you’ll have the pleasure of a leisurely cyclo ride to dinner at one of the French colonial villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants. Finally, you will witness a traditional water puppet performance before retiring for the evening.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
After a restful evening, you’ll be able to explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops, selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. You can take a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake, enjoy people-watching at one of the numerous stylish cafes or shop for modern art in the city's myriad galleries. You’ll also want to visit Hanoi 's main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. After such a busy day, you’ll enjoy a good night’s sleep before one more amazing day.
Day 3: Depart Hanoi (B)
There are no activities planned for your final day, so you can unwind and plan for the next leg of your journey or opt to take in even more of the city’s offerings before being escorted to the airport for your onward flight.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Ha Noi||Medallion Hanoi||Deluxe|
|Ha Noi||Hanoi Imperial||Deluxe|
|Ha Noi||Sunway Hotel||Superior|
|Ha Noi||Hilton Opera Hotel||Hilton Executive Suite|
|Ha Noi||Pan Pacific Hanoi Hotel||Luxury Suite Room|
|Ha Noi||InterContinental Hanoi Westlake||Overwater pavillion Room|
|Ha Noi||Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel Hanoi|