Starlight Cruise 2 days
Starlight Cruise’s en suite cabins are very spacious, and all rooms have Halong Bay views, even from the Jacuzzi and bathroom, plus every corner your cabin.
Safety is also a priority, thanks to its doubled bilge and bulwark. Travelers enjoy a different cruise itinerary, exploring the floating village of fishermen in Cua Van and its pearl farm cultivation. The cruise is an excellent choice for intrepid, leisure travelers and MICE groups who want to experience Halong Bay safely and in style.
You spend your time caving, boating, climbing, watching wildlife, kayaking, embracing Mother Nature, and hanging out with your fellow passengers and crew, rather than doing the typical cruise-ship activities. It is soft adventure travel on water but in comfortable surroundings.
- Daily departure from Hanoi.
- Private Pick-up & drop-off services Private transfer from Hanoi to Halong and back
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi.
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Accommodation shared in Double cabin
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00 am and go for a 3.5-hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City.
12.00 – 12:30: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink, get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin
13.00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay
15.00: Arrive at Van Gia fishing village, take rowing boat through the village
16.00: Continue our exploration of the only pearl farm in the north of Vietnam to understand pearl farming and what makes a good pearl
Optional: Instead of pearl farm visiting, you can enjoy swimming in the emerald clear water of Halong Bay
17.00: Head to overnight anchoring point
18.00: Happy hours with free finger food and various drinks on discounts. Playing mini golf on the top deck or taking part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef
19.00 – 21.00: Dinner is served
Optional: Clients can fix time and place for their private dinner with service charge of 10$ per table
21.00: Join squid fishing with the crew members, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Brunch)
06.30: Early morning risers can enjoy Taichi lesson on sundeck
07.00: Morning view of Bay's landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast
07.45: Free time for:
- Opt 1: Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Surprising Cave)
- Opt 2: Visit Titop Island, swim and photo hunt.
- Opt 3: Get your hand on some kayaking to explore hidden parts of the bay
09.30: Check out your cabin. Continue exploring Halong Bay's 2000 islets including the Cock-fighting, Human Head Islet while cruising back to the harbour
10.30: Have lunch.
12:00: Disembark. Rejoin your car for private transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.