Southern Vietnam Golf Package 6 days
Get mesmerized by the beautiful locations around Ho Chi Minh City which have been developed exotically to present some of the best golf courses for enthusiast golfers. Enjoy city tour as well as scenic beauty of surrounding regions in this Vietnam golf tour.
This tour has been designed for the avid golfers who love to play golf in some of the best destinations across the globe. In this tour in Ho Chi Minh City, you will enjoy golf in most splendid locations with a break for a guided city tour.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide.
- You choose the date of departure
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Arrival in Hcmc (former Saigon)
Warmly welcome on arriving in HCMC. Our guide will accompany you to your hotel in HCMC. In the evening, you will go out to sample some of the south's superb cuisine. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: Vietnam Golf and Country Club (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Thu Duc, and the Vietnam Golf and Country Club for one 18-hole round of golf. After return to Ho Chi Minh City, take a short tour of the city, visiting the former Presidential Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office and Thien Hau Pagoda in the city's bustling Chinatown. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 3: The Paradise Marina Club in Vung Tau (B/L)
Enjoy a round at The Paradise Marina Club in Vung Tau, an international standard 27-hole golf course. The club is open to nonmembers, except Saturdays & Sundays for members only. Return to HCM City for overnight.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City - Phan Thiet (B)
In the morning you will drive to the coastal resort of Phan Thiet. In the afternoon you play 18 holes on the exquisite Ocean Dunes Resort Golf Course. Nick Faldo designed this links course. It is an outstanding natural site with sand dunes, sea breeze, and fantastic sea views. Overnight in Phan Thiet.
Day 5: Phan Thiet (B)
Day 6: Phan Thiet - HCMC - Departure (B)
Free until the drive back to bustling HCMC for your departure flight. End of service.Cam on va chao tam biet!
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Superior Category / 3-star hotel|
|Phan Thiet||Allezboo Beach Resort & Spa Phan Thiet||Gardenview deluxe|
|Ho Chi Minh||Lavender Boutique||Deluxe|
|First Class Category / 4-star hotel|
|Phan Thiet||Ocean Dunes Resort Phan Thiet||Superior Sea View|
|Ho Chi Minh||Liberty Central Hotel||Deluxe|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Phan Thiet||Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort||Beach Front Bungalow|
|Ho Chi Minh||Caravelle Hotel Saigon||Deluxe|
|Luxury Category / Luxury 5-star hotel|
|Phan Thiet||Anantara Mui Ne Resort||Bedpool Villa|
|Ho Chi Minh||Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel||Park Deluxe|