Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most scenic and fascinating golf destinations in Asia and this 10 day tour will allow you to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape and history, while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf.
There are currently 14 golf courses in Vietnam, with more to come. Golfers can travel across the country to play golf at sites such as the Da Lat Palace Golf Club. After a few challenging rounds, you’ll want to come back and spend even more time at other world class courses.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide .
- You choose your date of departure
- Starting & end in HCMC
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Boat trip & cruise as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast ; L: lunch ; D: dinner)
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above