Discover Laos in depth with Laos travel and tour packages. The swirling spirituality, the ancient temples, the romantic waterfalls and the stunning landscape, Laos has all in its purest form.
Our new tour, “Quintessential Laos in Depth 15 Days”, covers most of the highlights of this culturally and scenically diverse country, including Vientiane, Xieng Khoang, Luang Prabang and the Southern Champasack, this tours combines the ancient wonders of Luang Prabang and the exotic Nong Khiau on the bank of the Mekong River.
You will discover the enigmatic Plain of Jars in Xiang Khoang, be amazed at the rural beauty of the Bolaven Plateau and experience spectacular Wat Phou, a UNESCO World Heritage listed site in the south.
While Laos does not offer a coastline or famed beaches, it does have 4,000 islands in the south, as well as the Khonephabangeng Falls, the largest waterfall in Southeast Asia.
Your trip will end in Pakse, Champassak, which is one of the most attractive places Laos has to offer in terms of culture, nature, and history.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Vientiane & ending in Pakse or vice versa
- Local transport with skillful driver
- Local experienced English speaking guide
- Entry fees
- Flight Vientiane-Xieng Khuang & Luang Prabang-Pakse included airport tax
- Mineral drinking water
- Meals as listed in the program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing with daily breakfast
- Service charges
- Elephant ride
- Private boat trips as mentioned in program Government Tax
- Visa fee upon arrival
- Personal expenses not included in the program (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- International flight tickets
- Tipping/ gratuities