This short trip is designed for families, expatriates and holiday makers who want to be the first to discover exotic islands and beaches.
The island features high mountains which lie within the area of Bai Tu Long Bay to the east, functioning as a protective screen for the villages. With a population of about 4,000 farmers, fisherman and their families, Quan Lan Island is still a wild and less explored destination due to its distance and wilderness. Its pristine beauty features an unspoiled environment, which makes this destination more precious. Not too long ago, this was still a place without electricity! The island boasts a natural charming beauty with deep blue water and white sand stretching over kilometers and is very ideal for relaxation, sightseeing and other light activities. For those people who would like to discover something new and fresh, this is the perfect destination!
- + Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- + You choose the date of departure
- + Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- + Starting & ending in Hanoi
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private transfer and transportation
- Round trip speed boat to Van Don Resort
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Guide and transportation on the island
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- All domestic flights & departure tax if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa
- Other services not mentioned above.