Prince Junk 2 days
The Prince was designed after the traditional fishing boats of Halong Bay, only on a slightly smaller scale with either 2 or 4 cabins.
Like all of our boats, the Prince is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. From the time you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun desk, you are surrounded by teak and oak – all constructed by our skilled craftsman. This makes the Prince, together with our Princess, the outstanding member of our Royal family.
The Prince is the perfect choice for families, couples or small groups.
- Daily departure from Hanoi.
- Private Pick-up & drop-off services Private transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi. Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services. Private transfer Hanoi / Halong / Hanoi.
- Welcome drink Tea & Coffee on the cruise Luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water Entrance Fees All meals on board. Swimming Equipment Kayaking Fishing equipment On-board English speaking guide Features of the Prince The Prince I Launched September 2007 Length: 24.0 metres Width: 6.2 metres 2 Deluxe Cabins (1 double, 1 triple) 2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: Inside and Outdoors 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas 2 Staff Sections 2 Kitchens The Prince II & III Launched in March 2009 Length: 26.0 metres Width: 6.2 metres 4 Deluxe Cabins 2 Lounge Decks for Dinning 1 Sundeck and Relaxation Area 1 Staff Section 1 Kitchen
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (L/D)
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbor (Brunch)
07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air. 08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms. 09.30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay. 10.00 Cruise back to the harbor while an a la carte lunch is served. 11.45 Disembark. Farewell. Rejoin private car for transfer back to Hanoi. 15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.