Play Golf in the South Package 8 days
Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most scenic and fascinating golf destinations in Asia and this 8 day tour will allow you to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape and history, while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf.
There are currently 14 golf courses in Vietnam, with more to come. Golfers can travel across the country to play golf at sites such as the Paradise Marina Club in Vung Tau, the Ocean Dunes Resort and the Da Lat Palace Golf Club. After this challenging tour, you’ll want to come back and spend even more time at other great courses.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting& end in HCMC
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- All domestic flights.
- Accommodation shared in Double room.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Arrival in HCMC (former Saigon) (D)
Upon arrival, our guide will accompany you to your hotel in HCMC. In the evening, our guide will take you out to sample some of the south's superb cuisine. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: Vietnam Golf and Country Club (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Thu Duc, and the Vietnam Golf and Country Club for one 18-hole round of golf. After return to Ho Chi Minh City, take a short tour of the city, visiting the former Presidential Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office and Thien Hau Pagoda in the city's bustling Chinatown. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 3: The Paradise Marina Golf Club/Vung Tau (B)
In the morning you will drive to enjoy a round at The Paradise Marina Club in Vung Tau, an international standard 27-hole golf course. Return to HCM City. Free. At leisure. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City - Phan Thiet (B)
In the morning you leave HCMC for the coastal resort of Phan Thiet. Later you will play the 18 holes on the exquisite Ocean Dunes Resort Golf Course. Nick Faldo designed this links course. It is an outstanding natural site with sand dunes, sea breeze and fantastic sea views. Overnight in Phan Thiet.
Day 5: Phan Thiet (B)
Day 6: Phan Thiet - Dalat (B)
We leave the coast and head inland to the 'City of Eternal Spring' of Dalat. In the afternoon, you will discover some of the city's most interesting sites. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 7: Dalat (B)
We start the day by playing a round of golf at the superb Dalat Palace Golf Club. The course gently blends into the rolling hills of Dalat and overlooks Xuan Huong Lake and the fairways weave through the oversized pine trees. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 8: Dalat - HCMC - Departure (B)
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Superior Category / 3-star hotel|
|Dalat||Ngoc Lan hotel||Superior|
|Bluemoon Resort & Spa||Superior|
|Ho Chi Minh||Signature Saigon hotel||Deluxe|
|Palace Saigon hotel||Signature Superior|
|Phan Thiet||Allezboo Beach Resort & Spa Phan Thiet||Gardenview deluxe|
|First Class Category / 4-star hotel|
|Dalat||Dalat Hotel Du Parc||Superior|
|Ho Chi Minh||Liberty Central Hotel||Deluxe|
|Phan Thiet||Ocean Dunes Resort Phan Thiet||Superior Sea View|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Dalat||Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa||Villa Studio|
|Ho Chi Minh||Caravelle Hotel Saigon||Deluxe|
|Sofitel Plaza Hotel Saigon||Superior|
|Phan Thiet||Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort||Beach Front Bungalow|
|Luxury Category / Luxury 5-star hotel|
|Dalat||Sofitel Dalat Palace||Luxury|
|Ho Chi Minh||Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel||Park room|
|Phan Thiet||Anantara Mui Ne Resort||Bedpool Villa|