Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most scenic and fascinating golf destinations in Asia and this 8 day tour will allow you to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape and history, while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf.
There are currently 14 golf courses in Vietnam, with more to come. Golfers can travel across the country to play golf at sites such as the Paradise Marina Club in Vung Tau, the Ocean Dunes Resort and the Da Lat Palace Golf Club. After this challenging tour, you’ll want to come back and spend even more time at other great courses.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting& end in HCMC
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- All domestic flights.
- Accommodation shared in Double room.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above