Phu Quoc Island Escape 4 days
Just 45 minutes flight from Rach Gia or one-hour flight from Ho Chi Minh City, Phu Quoc is an undiscovered island paradise with warm clear waters and long stretches of sandy beaches.
The local industry is fishing and the island is famous throughout Vietnam for its fish sauce. There are few upscale class resorts on the island, but this is expected to change.
- Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & end in Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon)
- Phu Quoc airport round transfer.
- Accommodation shared in Double with daily breakfast
- Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- All domestic flights & departure tax if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrival Phu Quoc Island
Day 2 - 4: Free time at the resort (B)
Free time at the resort to enjoy the comfort of the resort of join in some short trips to discover the island highlights as the ancient fishing village Ham Ninh, Phu Quoc famous fish sauce factory, pepper garden village, pearl-cultivating farm. You also can try some diving and snorkeling or visit An Thoi port, Phu Quoc former prison and Sao beach. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Phu Quoc||La Veranda Spa and Resort||Classic Villa Garden|
|Chen Sea Resort & Spa Phu Quoc||Beach Front|
|Long Beach Resort||Acient Suite|
|Mango Bay||Deluxe Seaview "PLANTATION" Bungalow|