Pump up your adrenaline to discover the world’s largest cave region in Vietnam. Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is an ultimate destination to experience a casual adventure to toughest adventures through underground rivers, caves, grottoes and lush rainforests. Phong Nha- Ke Bang is one of the newest UNESCO-designated World Heritage sites in Vietnam.
The home to world’s largest cave, Son Doong, Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is an extensive cave kingdom in central Vietnam. The park has some beautiful limestone formations, grottoes, caves, forests, rivers, and streams. The limestone mountain range contains the longest underground river on the planet (17km), as well as a wide array of flora and fauna.
Upon arrival you will embark on a private boat on the Son River to discover it all. Then you will return to your hotel in Hue in the late afternoon.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hue
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Private boat trip
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.