Start the tour from Phnom Penh, visit Victory Monument, the National Museum, the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
Take a views over the tree-lined avenues of the city during sunset in Wat Phnom Temple. The other 02 days, we will leave for Siem Reap where Angkor Complex is everyone’s desire to see in Cambodia. The highlight of the trip is to visit Angkor Wat – the world’s largest religious building. Along with that, enjoying the spectacular sunset from the temple, elephant cruising, and temple visits are also of visitors’ interests to Cambodia.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services Private tour with fluent English speaking guide You choose the date of departure Starting from Phnom Penh & end in Siem Reap or vice versa
- All private transfers and transportation
- Shared accommodations in Twin/Double room, with daily breakfast
- French or English speaking guide
- All in-tour flights
- Boat trips & cruises as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Services charges and government taxes
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Cambodia visa fee (visa on arrival is easy & recommended)
- Others not mentioned above