Laos remains relatively exotic, unexplored and is possibly the most overlooked destination in Asia, despite its rich culture, history and diverse ecosystem.
Your trip will start in the capital city of Vientiane and end in Luang Prabang. In between, you will explore rugged and mountainous Luang Nam Tha and its surrounding areas.
In Luang Nam Tha, you will be able to meet many hill tribe people, venture off the beaten path and discover the many hidden wonders of this beautiful Southeast Asian country.
Once the heart and soul of the ancient kingdom of Laos, Luang Prabang is now a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city is filled with ornate temples and French colonial architecture on the bank of the Mekong River, giving it a truly magical feel.
You will experience the finest local food, ride elephants, trek through the forest and hill tribal villages, yet you will go back to a world of comfort each evening. We are sure that this will be a once in a lifetime experience!
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Parse & ending in Luang Prabang or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in the twin room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights.
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if applicable)
- Laos visa on arrival ( Easy and recommended)
- Other services not mentioned above