Many travelers are learning that Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most scenic and fascinating golf destinations in Asia and this short tour will allow you to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape and history, while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf.
There are currently 14 golf courses in Vietnam, with more to come. Golfers can travel across the country to play golf at sites such as the King’s island Golf Resort and Star Golf and Country Club. After this 8 day tour, you’ll want to come back and spend even more time at other these courses and others.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Hanoi & end in HCMC or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Accommodation shared in Double room.
- All domestic flights.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above