Just 100 km South of Hanoi, Ninh Binh is a province of astounding natural beauty with limestone peaks whose splendor is often said to surpass that of Ha Long Bay. It is even often referred to as “Ha Long Bay on land.”
You will discover the charm of Ninh Binh by bike as you visit Van Long Nature Reserve, Cuc Phuong National Park, and Tam Coc and Bich Dong. This trip makes for a truly unforgettable experience, as you pass between towering limestone peaks, rice fields, lotus flowers ponds and local villages. As you cycle along the local roads between villages, you’ll have the chance to meet local people, see their daily lives and often have a cup of tea and chat with them.
This two-day excursion is for all types of travelers, including families and small groups. You will stay in the best available hotels in the region. Further, you will be fully supported by a van and a guide who is a cycling enthusiast with extensive experience a passion for providing top notch service.
Our bikes are top quality, lightweight, and can be adapted according to the terrain. We can also accommodate all sizes of riders, including children.
- Private pick-up and drop off service
- All transportation and transfers
- English or French speaking guide Professional
- Mountain bike and boat trip
- Shared accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary Admission fees and permits Drinking water
- Visa fee and visa stamp fee
- Pre & post-tour accommodations
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance