Belonging to the Mekong Emotion Group, Le Cochinchine III is entirely made of wood in a hull built of Oak (go sao), the wood traditionally used for quality Vietnamese ships and now rather rare. The boat is 33m long and 7m wide and powered by an Isuzu (450 HP) engine and has an on-board Isuzu 55KVA (220V-50HZ) generator.
It accommodates 28 passengers in 12 cabins (8 twins, 2 doubles and 2 family cabins (1 double bed and 2 single beds each) with air conditioning and private bathroom with hot water. There is also a living room, 2 restaurants and 2 bars and a spacious upper deck perfect for sundowners.
Le Cochinchine III is equipped with heat exchangers for hot water piloted by a system that ensures constant shower water pressure and temperature.
- Daily departure : Cai Be – Can Tho or Can Tho – Cai Be
- Private transfer
- Round trip HCMC / Mekong Delta by private transfer
- Shared on-board accommodation in Double/Twin cabin
- All meals ( B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner)
- Boat ride/sampan
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- On-board English-speaking guide
- Pre & Post Accommodation (can be arranged on request)
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Travel insurance,
- Personal expenses such as drinks, bar bills, laundry etc.