Tcharokaa Cruise is perfect for cruising on the vast waters and discovering the small canals of the mighty Authentic Mekong Delta in Vietnam and Cambodia.
This boutique boat was built in the traditional style of the old Mekong Delta riverboats with 8 air-conditioned cabins. The compact design enables the Tcharokaa to cruise along the secondary canals of the Mekong River, which are too small for large cruisers to explore, to find the serene and timeless riverfront life that makes the Mekong Delta so unique.
At the same time, the boats are big enough to provide you with ample space for relaxation and privacy; this boat can comfortably accommodate up to 16 passengers and is just like a floating hotel.
Eight cozy private cabins (08 m2) provide a well-designed bathroom, living space, individual air conditioning, fans and wonderful Mekong River views through the window.
On the Deck Terrace, you can sunbathe while watching the scenery pass by and indulge yourself in the culinary specialties of Vietnam in the covered outdoor restaurant— all with fantastic river views.
- One-way transfer HCMC / Mekong Delta
- Shared on-board accommodation in Double/Twin cabin
- All meals ( B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner)
- Boat ride/sampan
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- On-board English-speaking guide
- Pre & Post Accommodation (can be arranged on request)
- Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City ( On request)
- Travel insurance,
- Speedboat ticket Chau Doc to Phnom Penh (On request)
- isa and visa arrangement
- Personal expenses such as drinks, bar bills, laundry etc.