Mekong Delta Discovery in Style 3 days
This 3-day trip offers a glimpse into the agrarian life of the vibrant southern Delta region as we wind our way through the tributaries of the Mekong Delta.
From our boats, we are able to closely observe the daily rituals of river life and participate in the bustling commercial activities as we buy ripe fruit from the floating market. Along the way, we will visit an orchard farm, handicraft village, and a land market with an abundance of colorful fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Vinh Long-Can Tho (L/D)
Meet the guide at your hotel in HCMC then you drive through the Mekong Delta to the town of Vinh Long. Upon arrival take a boat trip cruising to visit brick & pottery factory, bonsai garden or orchard garden. Enjoy some Southern traditional music perfoemed by the local people and a sumptuous Delta lunch, including the popular dish of 'Elephant ear fish'. Rejoin your car drive to the heart of Mekong Delta: Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho - Sunrise Breakfast cruise (B)
You will wake up to the sounds of the Mekong River welcoming a new day.. Enjoy breakfast on the "Mekong Princess Cruise" starting at 06:00 AM while cruising to the floating market. When the "Mekong Princess Cruise" arrives at Cai Rang floating market, guests are transferred to a local traditional boat to get inside the market. Then, continue cruising with the hotel's guide along narrow creeks to visit a noodle factory and an orchard. After sampling local fruits, our guide will escort the guests back to the hotel by local boat through the myriad of canals. (The time of Sunrise and Sunset may vary seasonally). Free time in the afternoon. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 3: Can Tho - Soc Trang - Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Enjoy your wonderful half day trip to Soc Trang, a neighbouring town and discover the beautiful and ancient Khmer pagodas of the region and the extraordinary bats congregating in the area… Visit the majestic Kleng Temple, Khmer museum. Following this, you will rendezvous with your vehicle for the drive back to you hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Cam on va chao tam biet.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho Resort||Deluxe|