We have designed our newest tour for intrepid travelers like you. You will discover the charm and natural beauty of Northeastern Vietnam, including Ba Be Lake, Rocky Dong Van Plateau, Ban Gioc Waterfall and Halong Bay. You will meet many hill tribes and have the chance to stay in their traditional houses on stilts.
Just 3 hours from Hanoi, midway between Son La and Hanoi Mai Chau Valley is blessed with rich forest, limestone panoramas, magnificent rice terraces, water wheels, breathtaking mountain scenery and beautiful villages. On this trip, we discover the very best of the region, encounter many ethnic minorities and experience the everyday life and culture of Flower Hmong, White Thai, Muong people and stay in their traditional longhouse and taste their delicious cuisine.
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in Sapa based on twin share basis with daily breakfast & local homestays
- Overnight train soft sleeper, first class
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Services charges and government taxes
- International airfares
- International departure tax
- Pre and Post trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.