Luxurious Overnight Stay on Emperor Cruises 2 days
Khanh Hoa Province is located in South Central Vietnam with a coastline spanning over 200km with more than 200 islands of various sizes.
The fact that its coastline is home to many spectacular bays, such as Cam Ranh Bay (one of the few harbors in the world with the best conditions), Van Phong Bay (a wonderful site with a temperate climate, ideal beaches, and diverse coral reefs) and Nha Trang Bay (an internationally famous sea resort), makes Khanh Hoa one of the most well-known destinations in Vietnam. NhaTrang Bay is the base from which Emperor Cruises offer an all-inclusive overnight cruise with butler service.
- Private door-to-door Nha Trang hotel to pier pick-up and drop-off service
- Welcome drink
- Live music at weekends
- Tender from mainland to ship
- Butler service and around-the-clock service
- Tour guide service for unlimited exploration
- Tai chi
- Unlimited use of spa
- Cookery demonstration
- Unlimited beach activities such as kayaking, snorkeling and scuba diving, glass-bottomed boat, squid fishing.
- Experiences Director on board
- Seafood meal on board
- Free wifi
- Free mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- Free 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Free fruits, snack and nuts
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee, house wine, Russian vodka, local beer
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits
- Service charges and government tax.
- Airfares to and from Nha Trang City/Cam Ranh
- Surcharge for transferring from/to resorts: An Lam Ninh Van Pier/Mia Resort//Evason Hideaway/Diamond Bay/Amiana
- Accommodation pre and post cruise
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- Surcharge for Peak Season or Public Holidays
- Compulsory Gala Dinner at Christmas or New Year
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Nha Trang Cruise (L,D)
Pick-up time 11.30 – 11.45 am: Clients will be transferred from hotel or airport to the Emperor Lounge for refreshments before boarding the cruise boat at noon. As the boat sets sail, lunch is served while cruising around the beautiful islets of Hon Mieu, Hon Tam and Hon Mot, past beaches and fishing villages until finally reaching Hon Mun. Hon Mun, a proposed marine protected area, is home to a large variety of species including the Hawksbill Turtle. A number of the small, rocky islands off the coast of Khanh Hoa Province provide a suitable nesting habitat for salangane birds, whose nests have been harvested for years to make traditional “birds' nest soup”. Here there is time to snorkel, dive or take a glass-bottomed boat to admire the beautiful coral reef and marine life. The rest of the afternoon is free for time on the beach, to go snorkeling or scuba diving, to trek to the village in Dam Bay or to return to the boat to enjoy on-board activities. Guests can enjoy the sunset while sipping cocktails before a barbecue on the sun deck. A live band provides entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays. After-dinner drinks can be taken in the rooftop bar or guests can have a go at squid fishing or watch a movie.
Day 2: Sunrise and Nha Trang Bay (B)
After a tai chi session on the sundeck at dawn, hot drinks and pastries are served. The ship cruises around Dam Bay lagoon, home to fishermen and farmers, before continuing to Tre Beach, a wild stretch of deserted sand with tropical coconut trees in the south of Hon Tre Island. The ship continues across the bay for a short visit to the Tri Nguyen Aquarium before taking a 30-minute walk across the island to see villagers going about their daily business, selling or buying at the market, making fishing nets, etc. Finally visit a temple, dedicated to the guardian of the sea, before returning by traditional basket boat to the ship. A buffet brunch is served after all this activity, while sailing to the mainland with lovely views of the city on the approach. Dock at around 11am, where guests are met and taken to their hotel in the city.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Nha Trang||Sunrise Nha Trang||Deluxe|