Huong Hai Junk Cruise 2 days
The Huong Hai Junk was designed as nice as an old yacht. It can be regarded as a floating hotel with international standard equipment including 7 rooms, dining room, kitchen, strolling space.
Huong Hai Junk is unique in that visitors who seek home-like accommodations while afloat will enjoy stunning sheer backdrops, splendid caves fishing, swimming in breathtaking secluded Halong Bay.
- Daily departure from Hanoi. Private transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Private Pick-up & drop-off services Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services. Private transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi Experienced English speaking guide on boat Halong Bay cruising program Kayak Shared in Huong Hai Junk Cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner) All sightseeing tickets.
- Complimentary mineral water in room Bottles of water and Tissues on coach.
- Insurance on board Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after confirmation 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/D)
8.15 Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay by road through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields
12.15 Arrive in Ha Long city, board our traditional wooden junk boat, Huong Hai Junk, for an overnight journey. Sip on a refreshing welcome drink upon check in before you begin your cruise through the bay. Feast on a delicious lunch as you cruise among hundreds of islets (Dinh Huong islet, Ga Choi – Fighting Cock islet, Dog islet, Finger islet, etc.) to discover unspoiled pockets of Halong Bay and visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most imposing grottos of the Bay. Swim at Soi Sim beach or Titov beach or a short trek to the top of Titov mountain for a magnificent panorama scenery.
Kayaking option: After visiting Amazing cave, you can go kayaking from Soi Sim beach to Luon Cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay (or from Bo Nau cave to Soi Sim beach to TiTov)
21:00 Squid fishing or relax and chatting with your partner, friends, family. Overnight on Ha Long Bay aboard Huong Hai Junk.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Brunch)
07.00 For early risers complimentary tea, coffee, fruit, and cake are served. 08.00 Visit Luon cave on small bamboo boat paddle by out crew staff and enjoy the
quiet atmosphere enclosed by high islets and mountains. Be back to our Huong Hai Junk. Sail past rock formations such as Man’s Head islet, Tortoise islet, Butterfly cave, Lion islet, Bai Tho mountain, enjoy the tranquil scenery as the boat meanders its way through the bay on the way back to Ha Long city, etc. Arrange your luggage and do the check out onboard at around 9.00 am. Enjoy a wholesome brunch as your boat weaves through strange-shaped limestone rock formations.
take you back to your Hanoi.