At 8:30 a.m., you will be greeted at the hotel by a driver and guide.
At 8:30 a.m., you will be greeted at the hotel by a driver and guide. You will board the Dragon Boat for a cruise on the romantic Perfume River heading out for the countryside. Being the ancient capital, Hue is surrounded with ancient tombs of emperors past, and a visit to the most beautiful tombs will be on the itinerary for today.
The charming Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda) will be the first stop of the day. You will enjoy a great view on the Perfume River and surrounding area. Thien Mu Pagoda is considered the symbol of Hue, and of Buddhism in Vietnam. From here you rejoin your car and go visit King Minh Mang’s Tomb and King Tu Duc’s Tomb. You will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to visit Hue Citadel and Dong Ba Market.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hue
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Private Dragon boat trip
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- All sightseeing tickets
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.