Hoi An Ancient Town – Free & Easy 4 days
This tour-escape is the best offer for travelers who like to spend time on their own way to discover as much as possible the local culture
This tour-escape is the best offer for travelers who like to spend time on their own way to discover as much as possible the local culture, livings and experience the destination by local eyes, not tourist eyes but still enjoy basic services of private transfer and comfortable accommodations at beach or in town to make sure that these “ a bit but a big” arrangements should be in advance and can not spoilt their escape.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & end in Hoi An/Danang
- All private transportation
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival Pre-approved letter.
- All sightseeing tickets
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other servives not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Danang - Hoi An
Upon arrival in Danang International airport, you will be greeted and transferred to hotel in Hoi An. Free. At leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An Ancient Town Free & Easy (B)
For two days, you’ll be able to explore the Hoi An Ancient Town visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200- year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge followed by a relax at a local pub, do some shopping or visit the local tailors who make quality clothes in a flash. Or you can take a boat trip to Cu Lao Cham, visit its fishing villages and do some snorkeling, enjoy Vietnamese seafood lunch in Cham jungle restaurant. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An Ancient Town Free & Easy (B)
Day 4. Hoi An – Danang departure (B)
Enjoy your free time to say good bye to the town or do some last shopping before the driver bring you to Danang airport for your home flight.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|HOI AN||HOI AN ANCIENT HOUSE||GARDEN VIEW|
|HOI AN PACIFIC HOTEL||DELUXE|
|WINDBELL HOMESTAY||ARECA VILLA|
|BOUTIQUE HOI AN RESORT||SUPERIOR|
|LE BELHAMY RESORT||BEACHFRONT VILLA|
|GOLDEN SAND RESORT||SUPERIOR|
|PALM GARDEN RESORT||DELUXE OCEAN-VIEW|
|SUNRISE HOI AN RESORT||OCEAN DELUXE|
|THE NAM HAI RESORT||1-BEDROOM VILLA|
|THE NAM HAI RESORT||1-BEDROOM POOL VILLA|
|THE NAM HAI RESORT||2-BEDROOM POOL VILLA|