Hoang Su Phi at a glance 3 days
Hoang Su Phi is a district located on the west side of Ha Giang province, close to the border with China.
Hoang Su Phi is famous for its rice field terraces , especially on the road between Hoang Su Phi and Xin Man, where they are classified as a National Heritage by the Vietnamese Government. Trekking through this untouched area you will encounterthe stunning countryside as well as the fascinating local culture and you may come across the NungIng, Tay, Red Dao, Dao Ao Dai, La Chi and Co Lao, just some of the many hill tribe groups who have settled here.
Whether you’re seeking an intrepid outdoor adventure amongst the elements or simply a leisurely escape, Hoang Su Phi is bound to be a memorable experience.
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles from Hanoi to Hoang Su Phi s
- English-speaking guide escort from Hanoi
- Local Guide and Porter
- Accommodation in Hoang Su Phi: 02 nights at Pan Hou Village in shared double bungalow with breakfast
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Service charges and government taxes
- Pre- and post-trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Pre- and post-trip entry fees and permits (where required)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoang Su Phi (L/D)
The Luxury Travel tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to begin the 8-hour drive following a route through ever-changing scenery, from the delta to the foothills before entering the mountainous northern region. Arriving in the town of Tuyen Quang,stop for a short break andlunch in a local restaurant set in a lush Bonsai garden. After that continue to Hoang Su Phi, a remote and stunning area to stay in the Pan Hou lodge.
Day 2: Day trek to Yen Son (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the lodge, start trekking to Yen Son Village(5 -6 hours) passing rice terrace fields, mountainous scenery and the houses of the hill tribes. Stop fora picnic lunch in a Thai Village then walk to BanPeo through the sky gate from Yen Son .
Day 3: Hoang Su Phi - Hanoi (B/L)
Breakfast in the lodge before the return drive to Hanoi. Enroute back to the capital enjoy a typical Vietnamese lunch in a local restaurant. Arrive back in Hanoi late afternoon.
|Cities||Hotel list||Room type|