Whether you’re seeking an intrepid outdoor adventure amongst the elements or simply a leisurely escape, Hoang Su Phi is bound to be a memorable experience.
Hoang Su Phi is a district located on the west side of Ha Giang province, close to the border with China. Hoang Su Phi is famous for its rice field terraces , especially on the road between Hoang Su Phi and Xin Man, where they are classified as a National Heritage by the Vietnamese Government. Trekking through this untouched area you will encounterthe stunning countryside as well as the fascinating local culture and you may come across the NungIng, Tay, Red Dao, Dao Ao Dai, La Chi and Co Lao, just some of the many hill tribe groups who have settled here.
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles from Hanoi to Hoang Su Phi s
- English-speaking guide escort from Hanoi
- Local Guide and Porter
- Accommodation in Hoang Su Phi: 02 nights at Pan Hou Village in shared double bungalow with breakfast 01 night in home stay (shared house)
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Service charges and government taxes
- Pre- and post-trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Pre- and post-trip entry fees and permits (where required)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above.