High End Culture & Cooking Class in Hanoi 4 days
Upon arrival at Hanoi’s Noi Bai International airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel.
Then, you’ll have a variety of options to choose from as you enjoy your first day. Maybe you’ll want to take a cyclo ride to dinner at one of the French colonial villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants. Following that, you may wish to attend a traditional water puppet performance. The sky is the limit and there is plenty to keep you busy before retiring for the evening.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & end in Hanoi or vice versa
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departures taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi (D)
Upon arrival at Hanoi’s Noi Bai International airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel. Then, you’ll have a variety of options to choose from as you enjoy your first day. Maybe you’ll want to take a cyclo ride to dinner at one of the French colonial villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants. Following that, you may wish to attend a traditional water puppet performance. The sky is the limit and there is plenty to keep you busy before retiring for the evening.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
On day two, you’ll be able to explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops, selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. You can take a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake, enjoy people-watching at one of the numerous stylish cafes or shop for modern art in the city's myriad galleries. You’ll also have the chance to visit Hanoi’s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. You’ll go to sleep knowing that, tomorrow, you will have the chance to indulge in the endless variety of Vietnamese cuisine.
Day 3: Half Day Cooking Class in the Old Hanoi
After a morning cyclo ride from your hotel, you’ll be treated to a hands-on cooking class where you will learn about the art of traditional Vietnamese cuisine from the locals in the Old Quarter. You’ll visit the lively Hang Be Market before donning a chef's uniform forthe demonstration.You will learn how to make a number of regional delicacies, which may include everything from Banana Flower Salad to spring rolls to Com Rang, and more. After a half-day morning session, you’ll enjoy a delicious feast that YOU created! You’ll get to take a copy of the recipes home with you and take another cyclo tour of the city on your way to a restful night’s sleep with a satisfied stomach.
Day 4: Depart Hanoi (B)
There are no activities planned for your final day, so you can unwind and plan for the next leg of your journey or opt to take in even more of the city’s offerings before being escorted to the airport for your onward flight. Cam on va chao tam biet!
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Ha Noi||Medallion Hanoi||Deluxe|
|Ha Noi||Hanoi Imperial||Deluxe|
|Ha Noi||Sunway Hotel||Superior|
|Ha Noi||Hilton Opera Hotel||Hilton Executive Suite|
|Ha Noi||Pan Pacific Hanoi Hotel||Luxury Suite Room|
|Ha Noi||InterContinental Hanoi Westlake||Overwater pavillion Room|
|Ha Noi||Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel Hanoi|