Hanoi & Halong Free & Easy 4 days
This tour is designed to give travelers a little taste of the Vietnamese culture in Hanoi.
You will have a guide to help you choose among the many options available to you, but you will be free to do as much or as little as you choose and hopefully be inspired to come back for a longer stay!
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & end in Hanoi
- All private transportation
- Shared accommodations shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Private boat trip as per tour.
- Halong Bay Cruise program in shared Twin/Double cabin as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights to and from Hanoi City
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
You will be warmly welcomed at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi and transfer to your hotel for check-in. Room is at your disposal from 14pm. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Free in Hanoi (B)
You have free time to discover Hanoi, Vietnam's artistic and intellectual capital.
• The fascinating Old Quarter • Hoan Kiem Lake & Ngoc Son Temple • Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum • One Pillar Pagoda • Fine Arts Museum • Temple of Literature • Vietnam Museum of Ethology
Street Eats and Market Tour Option:
You can explore the local food scene over a hearty bowl of pho (noodle soup) the quintessential Hanoi street food. Then it is off to a bustling local market where your chef will demystify the local produce, and encourage you to taste things along the way. The tour finish with typical Vietnamese caphe or che (Vietnamese tea) and local sweets, and we will share some of our favourite eating and shopping places in Ha Noi for you to explore further.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
This morning your driver will pick you up at your hotel for a 3.5 hours drive through the Red River Delta to Halong Bay. Upon arrival you are welcomed aboard your boat and set sail through the bay while lunch is served. You can enjoy your day by swimming, relaxing on the beach or climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. You will continue your wonderful day with a 40 minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave or take a sampan rowing to visit the Cua Van floating fishing village, the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. Next, there will be time to relax and enjoy a deluxe Vietnamese & Western buffet or set menu dinner. For the evening you can join in activities such as films, playing cards, massage services or joining in a squid fishing trip before a restful sleep on board.
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi - Departure (Brunch)
Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, you can attend a tai chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. After breakfast you will get on a tender to explore Sung Sot ("Surprise") Grotto, one of the most beautiful grottoes of the bay, or you may just relax onboard the boat. You can then freshen up and relax while brunch is served. You will have more time to relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as you approach the pier. Rejoin your car for a drive straight to the airport for your departure.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Ha Noi||Anise Hotel Hanoi||Superior|
|Halong Bay||Huong Hai Junk||Deluxe cabin|
|Ha Noi||Chalcedony Hotel Hanoi||Deluxe City view|
|Halong Bay||Pelican Cruise||Deluxe cabin|
|Ha Noi||Sheraton Hotel Hanoi||Deluxe|