Explore the Untouched Areas of Halong Bay with Halong Violet Junk 3 days
Launched on November 2009, our newest five star junk – the Halong Violet – fitted out in the 1930’s Indochine style.
It featured a boutique dinning room, library & lounge, Spa & Gym and 6 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, jacuzzi & balcony. The junk also cruises its own way away from the crowd to untouched areas of the bay.
- Daily departure from Hanoi. Private transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Private Pick-up & drop-off services Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transfer and transportation English speaking guide on board Exclusive Halong Bay Cruise program Luxury cabin with A/C, hot shower, minibar. Shared in Twin/Double cabin.
- Welcome cocktail
- Vietnamese Seafood Lunch & Dinner; International Brunch Buffet
- All Entrance fees, tissues, and water on coach.
- Sunrise Taichi Halong Bay gift Insurance on board Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after confirmation 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Kayak services
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1. Hanoi – Halong (L/D)
After pickup from your hotel, you will leave Hanoi by private car/van at 8:30 am, arriving at the jetty around 12:30 pm. Welcome aboard and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with golden sails, go swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations. Back on board and enjoy cocktails while watching the sunset and later unwind at the restaurant for a lavish dinner. Overnight on junk.
Day 2. Halong (B/L/D)
Day 3. Halong – Hanoi (B)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Rejoin car transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.