Cruise with Halong Jasmin Junk, the Indochina-styled boat, you can marvel at the moonlit beauty of Halong Bay, discover the splendors of thefishing villages
Measuring 38 meters (125 feet) in length, this newly built, custom-designed yacht features three decks that house an elegant restaurant, two bars, a small library, and a massage room-plus ten luxurious sleeping cabins. With so much space, passengers can truly unwind and enjoy the bay’s magnificent scenery.
While all those who visit Halong Bay are charmed by the archipelago’s beauty, few visitors are aware that the three-thousand islands that dot this bay are home to many rare plants, including species found nowhere else in the world. We chose our boat’s name-Halong Ginger-because, like the plant it was named after, our junk is perfectly suited to this environment. With its golden sails, polished woodwork and refined, Asian décor, the Halong Ginger offers an unforgettable ambiance of relaxed elegance. Join us, and see Halong Bay in style.
- Daily departure from Hanoi. Private transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Private Pick-up & drop-off services –
- Luxury accommodation shared in twin/double cabin – Boat cruise program
- Vietnamese seafood Lunch and Dinner and International Brunch Buffet
- Welcome Coctail
- Round trip private transfer Hanoi/Halong/Hanoi
- Entrance fees
- English or French local guide on boat.
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class – Service charge and taxes
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Other services not mentioned above