Halong bay with Bhaya Classic Cruise in 2 days
See Halong Bay in style on board the Bhaya – a newly built wooden junk featuring twenty luxurious cabins furnished in classic Eastern style.
A truly memorable experience awaits you as you cruise this delightful bay, reveling in its tranquility as you escape the bustling tourist areas. Start your day with calming Tai Chi, dine on fresh seafood on the deck, then retire to your own plush cabin. These are just some of the highlights of Bhaya’s exceptional Halong Bay cruise.
- Private pick-up & drop off services
- Private transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Daily departure from Hanoi .
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Accommodation shared in Double cabin
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00 am and go for a 3.5-hour drive through the scenic Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Check-in at Bhaya Café in Halong City. Board the Bhaya Classic for a welcome cocktail followed by a cruise briefing. Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as you cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay, passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head), the Tich (Teapot) Islets. Stop at the Vung Vieng fishing village where you can take part to discover a fishing village by local rowing boat or by kayak or swim near the boat or try some onboard services as traditional massage or a tender trip to an isolated pristine beach for swimming, snorkeling and more. The Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour & Vietnamese cooking demonstrations on the sundeck. Sumptuous seafood set-dinner onboard. Evening you can retire on the sundeck or join the fishing program. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi (Brunch)
Start your day with tai chi on the sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served. The Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the bay, passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin), the Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, and more. Stop to explore the Surprise Cave-one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. Return to the cruise and enjoy a buffet brunch served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor. Disembark at Bhaya Café in Halong City and rejoin a private transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.