Halong Bay 3 Days 2 Nights on Au Co Cruise
Experience the most spectacular and stunning seascape of the UNESCO recognized bays and islands on board Au Co Cruise, the most luxurious and beautiful vessel in the Gulf of Tonkin.
From Halong bay to Bai Tu Long bay, From Cat Ba island to Lan Ha bay, The 3 days 2 nights itinerary offers the opportunity to discover the most exotic and magnificent destinations and glimpse into the daily life of local people. Hop on a bike on Cat Ba island, Enjoy kayaking in hidden lagoons of Halong Bay or have trek through the amazing rainforest of the National Park.
- Private pick-up & drop off services
- Private transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Departure from Hanoi
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Accommodation shared in Double cabin
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Onboard insurance
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1 : Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00 am and go for a 3.5-hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Welcome on board. The Au Co cruises leisurely to Ho Ba Ham islets in Lan Ha Bay and there is an introduction to 5 elements cuisine. Lunch on board. Upon arrival at Ho Ba Ham islets, you enjoy swimming and guided kayaking organized by the Au Co crew followed by a high tea ceremony with Vietnamese traditional tea. The first 5 elements signature dinner of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water is served while anchored in Ho Ba Ham. Short lecture of Halong Bay and The Gulf of Tonkin by the crew. Overnight on board.
Day 2 : Cat Ba National Park - Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
Early bird enjoy sunrise and Tai Chi practice on the sundeck or lie in your bed and enjoy the beautiful bays. Breakfast on board. The Au Co cruise towards Cat Ba Island. On arrival you will have a guided excursion & biking in The National Park of Viet Hai Village and visit The Au Co green farm. Return to the Au Co Cruise and cruise to Cong Dam village in Bai Tu Long Bay. More delicious 5 elements cuisine - Lunch on boat while passing Cua Van village and Vung Vieng village. Visit Cong Dam Floating Village by Vietnamese rowboat or kayak yourself. Continue to the Cong Do Area and enjoy the Sunset cocktail. The second 5 elements signature dinner of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water is served while anchored in Cong Do. Short lecture of Vietnamese civilization and its ethnics by the crew. Overnight on board.
Day 3 : Halong Bay - Hanoi (Brunch)
Early bird enjoys the sunrise and Tai Chi practice on the sundeck or lie in your bed and enjoy the beautiful bays. Coffee and Bakeries on board. Take part in a guided visit of Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave. Back to the cruise for the Farewell Brunch while the cruise is sailing back to the harbor. Rejoin your private car for transfer back to Hanoi.